Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I know when I’m being mocked.

In the category of conversations I didn’t feel like having with my coworkers was the Don Imus episode. Thankfully, I’d been able to avoid it until now. See here. I know you’ve probably heard about this. It’s come up in office small talk for the past two weeks.

I like how this “news story” has come to validate so many people’s opinion that the controversy Imus found himself in was undeserved.

That’s bullshit. Imus deserved to have his bitch-ass fired… a while ago. Don't expect me to co-sign your belief it was, "Sharpton's fault."

May I direct your attention to Ms. Gwen Ifill. Moderator and managing editor of Washington Week, senior correspondent for The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer, former chief congressional and political correspondent for NBC, moderator of the 2004 Vice-Presidential debate and, according to Don Imus, the cleaning lady.

Fuck him and fuck Santa.

No comments: