Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm an idiot and I get my news from Sean Hannity.

Cleveland area blog bloggerinterrupted took some cringeworthy video at a McCain/Palin event in this area.*






* The campaign event was held in Strongsville, a suburb of Cleveland. If you know anything about the Cleveland area, there has been a long-standing geographic racial divide (easing up a little recently) between the East and West Side of the city and her suburbs. Strongsville is about as "west side" as you get.

***UPDATE***

I also came across this one today. This is from a McCain/Palin rally in Bethlehem, PA.



This could get ugly. It's one thing to paint your opponent as a wine-sipping, latte-drinking, wind-surfing frenchman. It's something a lot more sinister to paint his as a Terrorist-sympathising, america-hating radical-muslim Mancurian candidate.

Now I'm starting to worry a lil' bit.

2 comments:

shaun. said...

"you need gloves to touch him."

that made my heart sink. scary shit.

Kiss my black ads said...

We will continue to move forward without fear and without prejudice and we will prevail.