Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm an idiot and I get my news from Sean Hannity.

Cleveland area blog bloggerinterrupted took some cringeworthy video at a McCain/Palin event in this area.*






* The campaign event was held in Strongsville, a suburb of Cleveland. If you know anything about the Cleveland area, there has been a long-standing geographic racial divide (easing up a little recently) between the East and West Side of the city and her suburbs. Strongsville is about as "west side" as you get.

***UPDATE***

I also came across this one today. This is from a McCain/Palin rally in Bethlehem, PA.



This could get ugly. It's one thing to paint your opponent as a wine-sipping, latte-drinking, wind-surfing frenchman. It's something a lot more sinister to paint his as a Terrorist-sympathising, america-hating radical-muslim Mancurian candidate.

Now I'm starting to worry a lil' bit.

2 comments:

shaun. said...

"you need gloves to touch him."

that made my heart sink. scary shit.

Anonymous said...

We will continue to move forward without fear and without prejudice and we will prevail.