Monday, October 22, 2007

The Big Idea

I had a pretty slow day at work today so I pulled out a notepad to scribble down some blog ideas. I came up with a full page. But as I type this, I'm looking at that list and wondering which one of these I want to write about, knowing that any one of these could easily bust me out.

It just dawned on me that it might be a touch difficult to write an anonymous blog about being the only black guy at an ad agency, when I'm 90% sure there's only three or four of us in the whole city. (and that might be an optimistic estimate.)

[Note to self: Delete local newspaper link.]




More to come tomorrow, I'm sleepy.

2 comments:

Olivier Blanchard said...

I am laughing pretty hard right now. :D

djezi said...

You think you have it bad?

Try being the only black dentist in the city.

"Are you the dentist?"

"Where did you go to school?"

"Do you know what you're doing?"

And that was this week.

Seriously.